Sat, January 26, 2013
Sorry, no Pro Bowl!
Just can't do it! The NFL's version of an All-Star game, the Pro Bowl, has become such a farce that we just can't justify 4 hours of airtime to that lousy "game". It's nothing more than an offensive exhibition, since no one wants to hit, tackle or exert more than the bare minimum. I know the NFL wants to keep some form of Pro Bowl game going, but this year's game might be the swan song. I don't know of anyone who watches or listens to the whole thing...it's just not worth it! We will air the Super Bowl though, immediately following Badger basketball on Sunday the 3rd at about 5pm!
- Week 2: High School Football Schedule (August 29th) 2:11pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Wednesday, August 27th 12:10pm
- Packers get roster to 75 7:13am
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, August 26th 6:36am
- Brewers Bats Silenced in San Diego 12:09am Aug 26
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, August 25th 6:32am
A Maine lobsterman says he and his 14-year-old daughter caught a one-in-two-million crustacean: a blue lobster. It's just so freaky…
posted by Philcast 6 hours ago
The photo to your right is very-much real, a mess of a sign telling you when you can and can…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago