Sat, January 26, 2013
Sorry, no Pro Bowl!
Just can't do it! The NFL's version of an All-Star game, the Pro Bowl, has become such a farce that we just can't justify 4 hours of airtime to that lousy "game". It's nothing more than an offensive exhibition, since no one wants to hit, tackle or exert more than the bare minimum. I know the NFL wants to keep some form of Pro Bowl game going, but this year's game might be the swan song. I don't know of anyone who watches or listens to the whole thing...it's just not worth it! We will air the Super Bowl though, immediately following Badger basketball on Sunday the 3rd at about 5pm!
- Guion stays a Packer 9:26am
- High School Sports Schedule for Monday, March 30th 7:18am Mar 28
- Bucks bounced by Warriors 10:01pm
- Badgers head back to the Final Four 8:10pm
- Wardle Leaves Green Bay for Bradley 8:05am Mar 26
- Badgers back in the Elite Eight, sneek by Tar Heels 11:51pm
WHBY'S Alex Solsma joined me on the Noon Hour Monday. It was a crazy weekend in College Hoops around…
posted by Justin Hull 1 hour ago
The bond between man and dog is a strong one. Or in this case, old woman in Mexico and dogs....as…
posted by Philcast 7 hours ago