Sat, January 26, 2013
Sorry, no Pro Bowl!
Just can't do it! The NFL's version of an All-Star game, the Pro Bowl, has become such a farce that we just can't justify 4 hours of airtime to that lousy "game". It's nothing more than an offensive exhibition, since no one wants to hit, tackle or exert more than the bare minimum. I know the NFL wants to keep some form of Pro Bowl game going, but this year's game might be the swan song. I don't know of anyone who watches or listens to the whole thing...it's just not worth it! We will air the Super Bowl though, immediately following Badger basketball on Sunday the 3rd at about 5pm!
- Bucks Head to All Star Break with a Win 10:37pm
- Kimberly student-athletes sign letters of intent 5:17am Feb 10
- Marquette defeats Providence in Double-OT 8:49pm
- Wisconsin 72, Nebraska 61 7:51pm Feb 09
- High School Sports Schedule for Tuesday, February 9th 6:58am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, February 8th 6:45am
OK, when you order a whole lobster like this, I'm pretty sure you're really getting a lobster. But when you…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
It's Weigh-In Wednesday Week Five, and if you go into the Tub Club we now have a special sound effect…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago