Sat, January 26, 2013
Sorry, no Pro Bowl!
Just can't do it! The NFL's version of an All-Star game, the Pro Bowl, has become such a farce that we just can't justify 4 hours of airtime to that lousy "game". It's nothing more than an offensive exhibition, since no one wants to hit, tackle or exert more than the bare minimum. I know the NFL wants to keep some form of Pro Bowl game going, but this year's game might be the swan song. I don't know of anyone who watches or listens to the whole thing...it's just not worth it! We will air the Super Bowl though, immediately following Badger basketball on Sunday the 3rd at about 5pm!
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, September 19th 6:49am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, September 18th 6:28am
- Brewers lose to Cardinals in the 13th 12:11am Sep 18
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursday, September 18th 8:05am
- High School Sports Scores: Wednesday, September 17th 6:00am Sep 17
- Wainwright Shuts Out Brewers 2-0 10:25pm
Samantha Schroth of Greenville suffered a paralyzing injury in a freak accident while at a cottage in northwestern Minnesota…
posted by Assignment Fox Cities Blog 3 days ago
CLICK HERE to see more info about next year's "Festa Cianciola" PhilCast listener trip. We announced the trip on the…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago