Mon, February 4, 2013
Best and worst from SB 47!
Best and Worst from Sunday's Super Bowl: best has to be the pre-game show of Phil Mickelson winning the Phoenix Open...it's just fun to see golf and 75 degree weather! Oh, second best was the power going off right in the middle of Phil Simms commentary during the 3rd quarter! Now, the worst has to be shared by the cast of buffoons that James Brown works with on CBS' coverage. Dan Marino, who just admitted he had a love child with a CBS employee, who constantly bumbles his commentary. Bill Cowher, who has good insights, but can rarely spit them out. Rivaled only by the almost unintelligible Shannon Sharpe, and capped off by the oft-cliched Boomer Esiason.
- Home Runs Continue to Hurt Brewers fall to Cubs 4-2 9:34pm Jul 31
- Brewers Offense Continues to Struggle lose to Cubs 4-1 10:35pm Jul 30
- Brewers give up runs late, lose to Cubs 5-2 10:19pm
- T-Rats win fifth straight 5:48am Jul 29
- Brewers lose to Giants, 5-0 5:53pm
- Timber Rattlers down Peoria 6:41am
Skyscanner surveyed more than 700 travelers to find out what they've forgotten in their haste to deplane. While most items…
posted by The Good Neighbor 2 days ago