Wed, January 8, 2014
Daily Survival Kit
DAILY SURVIVAL KIT
Today, I am giving you a Daily Survival Kit to help you each day…………
TOOTHPICK….to remind you to pick the good qualities in everyone, including yourself.
RUBBER BAND…..to remind you to be flexible. Things might not always go the
way you want, but it can be worked out.
BAND-AID…..to remind you to heal hurt feelings, either yours or someone else’s.
ERASER…..to remind you everyone makes mistakes. That’s okay, we learn by our errors.
CANDY KISS…..to remind you everyone needs a hug or a compliment every day.
MINT…..to remind you that you are worth a mint to your family and me.
BUBBLE GUM…..to remind you to stick with it and you can accomplish anything.
PENCIL…..to remind you to list your blessings every day.
TEA BAG…..to remind you to take time to relax daily and go over that list of blessings.
This is what makes life worth living every minute, every day.
WISHING YOU LOVE, GRATITUDE, FRIENDS TO CHERISH, CARING, SHARING, LAUGHTER, MUSIC
AND WARM FEELINGS IN YOUR HEART ALL YEAR.
- High School Sports Schedule: Tuesday, September 23rd 10:00am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, September 22nd 5:31am Sep 22
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, September 22nd 8:45am
- Quesnell, Smith win Fox Cities Marathon 7:26am
- High School Sports Scores: Friday, September 19th & Saturday, September 20th 6:45am Sep 21
- Packers Offense Struggles lose to Detroit 19-7 4:38pm
No, you're not seeing things that are not there. No, the photo has not been doctored. Yes, she has three…
posted by Philcast 3 hours ago
The Woodward Radio/United Way car wash is coming up this Wednesday at the Woodward Radio Ranch! 8a-5p--swing in to our…
posted by Daves Blog 1 day ago