Wed, January 29, 2014
Fable of the Porcupine
It was the coldest winter ever – many animals died because of the cold. The porcupines, realizing the situation, decided to group together. This way they covered and protected themselves; but the quills of each one wounded their closest companions even though they gave off heat to each other. After awhile they decided to distance themselves one from the other and they began to die, alone and frozen. So they had to make a choice: either accept the quills of their companions or disappear from the Earth. Wisely, they decided to go back to being together. This way they leaned to live with the little wounds that were caused by the close relationship with their companion, but the most important part of it, was the heat that came from the others. This way they were able to survive.
Moral of the Story:
The best relationship is not the one that brings together perfect people, but the best is when each individual learns to live with the imperfections of others and can admire the other person’s good qualities.
- Short handed Bucks fall to Trail Blazers 11:36pm
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, December 16th 5:46am Dec 16
- A Very Impressive Debut for Marquette's Luke Fischer 10:51pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Tuesday, December 16th 8:59am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, December 15th 5:43am Dec 15
- Bucks steal win at buzzer in Phoenix 11:28pm
Do the terrorists win if they don't show this movie? Do the terrorists win if you don't go see this…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
The picture of the standing ovation from the packed house says it all. It was a standing ovation kind of…
posted by Philcast 5 days ago