Wed, January 29, 2014
Fable of the Porcupine
It was the coldest winter ever – many animals died because of the cold. The porcupines, realizing the situation, decided to group together. This way they covered and protected themselves; but the quills of each one wounded their closest companions even though they gave off heat to each other. After awhile they decided to distance themselves one from the other and they began to die, alone and frozen. So they had to make a choice: either accept the quills of their companions or disappear from the Earth. Wisely, they decided to go back to being together. This way they leaned to live with the little wounds that were caused by the close relationship with their companion, but the most important part of it, was the heat that came from the others. This way they were able to survive.
Moral of the Story:
The best relationship is not the one that brings together perfect people, but the best is when each individual learns to live with the imperfections of others and can admire the other person’s good qualities.
- Wisconsin Makes History in Maryland, knock off #2 Terps 8:31pm Feb 12
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, February 12th 7:41am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, February 11th 7:33am
- Green Bay men win at Detroit 6:34am Feb 11
- Bucks Head to All Star Break with a Win 10:37pm
- Kimberly student-athletes sign letters of intent 5:17am
Valentine's Day weekend....and on the Friday show we'll have some VD-related stories in addition to the usual Friday features. How…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago
OK, when you order a whole lobster like this, I'm pretty sure you're really getting a lobster. But when you…
posted by Philcast 3 days ago