Wed, January 29, 2014
Fable of the Porcupine
It was the coldest winter ever – many animals died because of the cold. The porcupines, realizing the situation, decided to group together. This way they covered and protected themselves; but the quills of each one wounded their closest companions even though they gave off heat to each other. After awhile they decided to distance themselves one from the other and they began to die, alone and frozen. So they had to make a choice: either accept the quills of their companions or disappear from the Earth. Wisely, they decided to go back to being together. This way they leaned to live with the little wounds that were caused by the close relationship with their companion, but the most important part of it, was the heat that came from the others. This way they were able to survive.
Moral of the Story:
The best relationship is not the one that brings together perfect people, but the best is when each individual learns to live with the imperfections of others and can admire the other person’s good qualities.
- Nuggets hand Bucks third straight loss 10:25pm
- High School Sports Scores for Tuesday, March 3rd 8:53pm
- High School Sports Schedule for Tuesday, March 3rd 6:14am Mar 02
- Individual State Wrestling Recap (AUDIO) 7:42am Mar 01
- Badgers Clinch Share of Big Ten Title on Senior Day 6:25pm Feb 28
- Bucks Offense Struggles Again on West Coast Trip 10:52pm
Do you see it? Here is the portrait of Bill Clinton that the painter says includes his personal dig, a…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
When I talk to Erin Davisson today we'll have to chat about a TV we both watch, Fashion Police, and…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago