Mon, June 10, 2013
Men in skirts
So this is what all the fuss is about?
Some Swiss train conductors are wearing skirts to work to protest a rule that says they can not wear shorts on the job.
I applaud the creativity here, yet can't stop wondering about the dangers of men wearing skirts. Looks comfy enough, but I'd be worried about too much showing when I sit down.
I'm not sure why these guys are not allowed to wear shorts on the trains if they are part of an official uniform?
Just ask UPS....seems to work for those drivers just fine.
Oh...and here is a picture of the deer with a bag of Dorito's on its head...
Hard to beat that.
That story and HowzYer Weekend all part of the Monday PhilCast.
- Brewers losing streak now at 7. Fall to Cubs 7-1 10:47pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Tuesday, September 2nd 11:00am Sep 01
- Brewers come up short in Chicago 4:11pm
- High School Sports Scores: Friday, August 29th 7:09am Aug 31
- Giants sweep the Brewers 6:46pm
- LSU Storms Back to Shock Wisconsin 28-24! 12:20am
"HowzYer Weekend?" leads off the Tuesday PhilCast, with stories from three full days of holiday weekend. Among them, the story…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago
I don't know, but as a guy who loves a good hot dog this just isn't doing it for me.…
posted by Philcast 5 days ago