Mon, June 10, 2013
Men in skirts
So this is what all the fuss is about?
Some Swiss train conductors are wearing skirts to work to protest a rule that says they can not wear shorts on the job.
I applaud the creativity here, yet can't stop wondering about the dangers of men wearing skirts. Looks comfy enough, but I'd be worried about too much showing when I sit down.
I'm not sure why these guys are not allowed to wear shorts on the trains if they are part of an official uniform?
Just ask UPS....seems to work for those drivers just fine.
Oh...and here is a picture of the deer with a bag of Dorito's on its head...
Hard to beat that.
That story and HowzYer Weekend all part of the Monday PhilCast.
- High School Sports Scores: Friday, September 19th & Saturday, September 20th 6:45am Sep 21
- Packers Offense Struggles lose to Detroit 19-7 4:38pm
- Pirates beat the Brewers 3:38pm Sep 20
- Brewers down Pirates in Pitcher's Duel 1-0 9:00pm
- Badgers overpower the Falcons 3:37pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Saturday, September 20th 7:46am
Samantha Schroth of Greenville suffered a paralyzing injury in a freak accident while at a cottage in northwestern Minnesota…
posted by Assignment Fox Cities Blog 6 days ago
CLICK HERE to see more info about next year's "Festa Cianciola" PhilCast listener trip. We announced the trip on the…
posted by Philcast 7 days ago