Mon, June 10, 2013
Men in skirts
So this is what all the fuss is about?
Some Swiss train conductors are wearing skirts to work to protest a rule that says they can not wear shorts on the job.
I applaud the creativity here, yet can't stop wondering about the dangers of men wearing skirts. Looks comfy enough, but I'd be worried about too much showing when I sit down.
I'm not sure why these guys are not allowed to wear shorts on the trains if they are part of an official uniform?
Just ask UPS....seems to work for those drivers just fine.
Oh...and here is a picture of the deer with a bag of Dorito's on its head...
Hard to beat that.
That story and HowzYer Weekend all part of the Monday PhilCast.
- Guerra Shuts down the Pirates, Brewers win 3-1 11:00pm Jul 27
- Brewers slammed by Diamondbacks 10:29pm Jul 26
- Gennett Leads Brewers Past D-Backs 10:55pm Jul 25
- Brewers knock off the Diamondbacks 9:48pm Jul 24
- Cubs take Series at Miller Park 5:26pm Jul 23
- Nieuwenhuis and Davies lead Brewers Past the Cubs 10:06pm
The PhilCast comes to you live from the Outagamie County Fair in Seymour, WI on Friday. Remember this little guy…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago
Nice work if you can find it...and especially if you like craft beer. Federal tax dollars funding a job as…
posted by Philcast 3 days ago