Mon, June 10, 2013
Men in skirts
So this is what all the fuss is about?
Some Swiss train conductors are wearing skirts to work to protest a rule that says they can not wear shorts on the job.
I applaud the creativity here, yet can't stop wondering about the dangers of men wearing skirts. Looks comfy enough, but I'd be worried about too much showing when I sit down.
I'm not sure why these guys are not allowed to wear shorts on the trains if they are part of an official uniform?
Just ask UPS....seems to work for those drivers just fine.
Oh...and here is a picture of the deer with a bag of Dorito's on its head...
Hard to beat that.
That story and HowzYer Weekend all part of the Monday PhilCast.
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, March 5th 6:10am
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, March 6th 2:45am Mar 05
- Appleton United Hockey Team Falls in State Quarters 9:49pm
- Wisconsin, Big Ten Champs! 9:24pm
- High School Sports Schedule for Thursday, March 5th 5:50am Mar 04
- Bucks dropped by Warriors 11:58pm
Okay, I give up. What is it? Today while working in my home office I threw a couple of area…
posted by Philcast 3 hours ago
Thanks to Common Councilman Jeff Jirschele, who joined us to chat about the approval of the land for the Exhibition…
posted by Daves Blog 1 day ago