Wed, July 17, 2013
Too hot or too cold?
It's all everyone is talking about. It's hot. Really hot.
As long as I have AC to escape to at night to get some sleep I'm good with the heat.
In that age-old argument about too hot or too cold, I'll always take too hot over the cold. I'm just not a winter guy.
Sure, I'd like it to be less extreme in Wisconsin, but I can't afford to live in San Diego where it's in the 70's all the time.
Besides, I do enjoy the change of seasons in Wisconsin and would miss that. Fall brings out the sweaters after the heat of summer breaks, and spring brings the promise of sun and warmth after a long, cold winter. Of the two, I just prefer no snow and warm temps.
Having said that, this humidity is rough. And what's even rougher is the fact that our studio needs some cooling updates because we have no air in there. And when it gets this hot outside the inside is no day at the beach either. The good news is that after spending over three hours a day in there Reggie and I have been losing weight just sweating it off in there. Maybe this is some sort of twisted company health plan.
- High School Sports Schedule: Tuesday, September 23rd 10:00am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, September 22nd 5:31am Sep 22
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, September 22nd 8:45am
- Quesnell, Smith win Fox Cities Marathon 7:26am
- High School Sports Scores: Friday, September 19th & Saturday, September 20th 6:45am Sep 21
- Packers Offense Struggles lose to Detroit 19-7 4:38pm
No, you're not seeing things that are not there. No, the photo has not been doctored. Yes, she has three…
posted by Philcast 13 hours ago
The Woodward Radio/United Way car wash is coming up this Wednesday at the Woodward Radio Ranch! 8a-5p--swing in to our…
posted by Daves Blog 1 day ago