Mon, February 6, 2012
On the Monday PhilCast I pull Pack Yak star Rich Ratay out of moth balls to join me in the studio to talk all things Super Bowl in the first hour of the show.
I've got one word that I think best describes my Super Sunday. Plus I'll have my personal favorite top three ads.
Madonna's halftime...am I the only one? I swear had no one told me about the 'finger' incident I would have never known it happened.
Talk to you at 3:00.
- High School Sports Schedule for Tuesday, May 5th 9:54am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, May 4th 7:12am May 04
- Counsell wins in managerial debut 9:31pm
- Brewers name Counsell manager (AUDIO) 11:13am
- Packers wrap up draft with five Saturday selections 9:29am
- High School Sports Schedule for Monday, May 4th 8:36am
Chef Jeff’s Crispy Orange Chicken Serves 6-8 Corn Starch - 1/3 cup (approximately) Garlic salt - 1 T. Black pepper,…
posted by The Good Neighbor 3 hours ago
As it turns out I now have a reason to pay attention to the bird flu story. Up until now....not…
posted by Philcast 10 hours ago