Mon, February 6, 2012
On the Monday PhilCast I pull Pack Yak star Rich Ratay out of moth balls to join me in the studio to talk all things Super Bowl in the first hour of the show.
I've got one word that I think best describes my Super Sunday. Plus I'll have my personal favorite top three ads.
Madonna's halftime...am I the only one? I swear had no one told me about the 'finger' incident I would have never known it happened.
Talk to you at 3:00.
- Packers annoucne Family Night for Saturday, August 8th 8:00am
- High School Sports Schedule: Wednesday, June 3rd 7:40am
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, June 2nd 5:18am Jun 02
- Brewers lose pitching battle against the Cardinals, 1-0 9:43pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Tuesday, June 2nd 5:08am Jun 01
- Brewers shutout Cardinals, 1-0 10:22pm
They've started selling beard caps for competitive swimmers so as to cut down on drag in the water. Huh. Here's…
posted by Philcast 3 hours ago
Okay, I'll admit that if I saw what this guy saw while sitting on a jet waiting to take off,…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago