Mon, February 6, 2012
On the Monday PhilCast I pull Pack Yak star Rich Ratay out of moth balls to join me in the studio to talk all things Super Bowl in the first hour of the show.
I've got one word that I think best describes my Super Sunday. Plus I'll have my personal favorite top three ads.
Madonna's halftime...am I the only one? I swear had no one told me about the 'finger' incident I would have never known it happened.
Talk to you at 3:00.
- Wisconsin Makes History in Maryland, knock off #2 Terps 8:31pm Feb 12
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, February 12th 7:41am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, February 11th 7:33am
- Green Bay men win at Detroit 6:34am Feb 11
- Bucks Head to All Star Break with a Win 10:37pm
- Kimberly student-athletes sign letters of intent 5:17am
If you follow my Twitter feed you already know about these onion rings... On Saturday, as a Valentine's Day treat…
posted by Philcast 2 hours ago
Valentine's Day weekend....and on the Friday show we'll have some VD-related stories in addition to the usual Friday features. How…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago