Mon, February 6, 2012
On the Monday PhilCast I pull Pack Yak star Rich Ratay out of moth balls to join me in the studio to talk all things Super Bowl in the first hour of the show.
I've got one word that I think best describes my Super Sunday. Plus I'll have my personal favorite top three ads.
Madonna's halftime...am I the only one? I swear had no one told me about the 'finger' incident I would have never known it happened.
Talk to you at 3:00.
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, August 29th 4:53am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, August 28th 3:35am Aug 28
- Packers knock off the Chiefs 9:58pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursday, August 28th 12:50pm
- Packers host Chiefs in preseason finale 6:50am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, August 27th 5:22am
Toward the end of last year's Green Bay Packers season, I produced an Assignment Fox Cities on Outagamie County…
posted by Assignment Fox Cities Blog 1 day ago
Reggie sent me a link to these epic fails....people trying to do the Ice Bucket Challenge. Enjoy. FAILS
posted by Philcast 1 day ago