Tue, August 21, 2012
The 'new' Kimberly
Well thank goodness we now know that our friends in Kimberly live in a progressive community!
Or would that be a progressive village? It takes a village I've heard.
This is like one of those puzzles where you try to find what's different in the renditions.
So Kimberly has a new logo. What was so important that they had to make a change?
A) Kimberly now has more trees it appears
B) We now know that Kimberly is a village because it says so
C) (as covered above) it's a progressive place
D) The stacks that are no more are now a lighter shade of gray (wasn't that a song in the 60's?)
E) Apparently the sun either rises or sets on Kimberly as well now.
New font and all, celebrate well Kimberly.
- Week 7 NFL Scoreboard 5:18am Oct 19
- Rodgers and Packers Crush the Panthers 38-17 5:55pm Oct 18
- High School Football Playoff Pairings 3:15pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Saturday, October 18th 7:25am
- High School Football Playoff: Groupings 6:41am Oct 17
- High School Football Scoreboard; Friday, October 17th 10:18pm
Ebola. Make up your minds. That's the trouble with Ebola....at least when it comes to the whiners in this country.…
posted by Philcast 3 days ago
Maybe I should have seen this one coming. Hey Menasha, stop the madness! So now the next great historical building…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago