Fri, April 5, 2013
"Restaurant Impossible" coming to Wisconsin
For the first time ever, Chef Robert Irvine is bringing his Food Network show "Restaurant Impossible" to Wisconsin and it will happen next week down in Twin Lakes, just south of Lake Geneva.
Today on the PhilCast I'll chat with the man who owns the place that will get the makeover from Chef Robert and his team. We'll talk right after the 3:30 news.
- Packers beat the Raiders 10:50pm
- Brewers blunders help Bucs beat Crew 10:49pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, August 21st & Saturday, August 22nd 9:51am
- Brewers host Pittsburgh - Preview 7:33am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, August 21st 4:47am Aug 21
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursday, August 21st 11:43am
I did...in a long, cold pour! Yep, did the Ice Bucket Challenge just moments ago at Sturdevant & Associates in…
posted by Daves Blog 1 day ago
There were wieners everywhere, and quite FRANKly, I was RELISHing every moment last night at the Red Ox Seafood and…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago