Fri, April 5, 2013
"Restaurant Impossible" coming to Wisconsin
For the first time ever, Chef Robert Irvine is bringing his Food Network show "Restaurant Impossible" to Wisconsin and it will happen next week down in Twin Lakes, just south of Lake Geneva.
Today on the PhilCast I'll chat with the man who owns the place that will get the makeover from Chef Robert and his team. We'll talk right after the 3:30 news.
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, February 12th 7:41am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, February 11th 7:33am
- Green Bay men win at Detroit 6:34am Feb 11
- Bucks Head to All Star Break with a Win 10:37pm
- Kimberly student-athletes sign letters of intent 5:17am Feb 10
- Marquette defeats Providence in Double-OT 8:49pm
Valentine's Day weekend....and on the Friday show we'll have some VD-related stories in addition to the usual Friday features. How…
posted by Philcast 5 hours ago
OK, when you order a whole lobster like this, I'm pretty sure you're really getting a lobster. But when you…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago