Fri, April 5, 2013
"Restaurant Impossible" coming to Wisconsin
For the first time ever, Chef Robert Irvine is bringing his Food Network show "Restaurant Impossible" to Wisconsin and it will happen next week down in Twin Lakes, just south of Lake Geneva.
Today on the PhilCast I'll chat with the man who owns the place that will get the makeover from Chef Robert and his team. We'll talk right after the 3:30 news.
- High School Sports Schedule for Thursday, March 4th 3:24am Mar 04
- Bucks dropped by Warriors 11:58pm
- Marquette can't catch St. John's 10:18pm Mar 03
- Nuggets hand Bucks third straight loss 10:25pm
- High School Sports Scores for Tuesday, March 3rd 8:53pm
- High School Sports Schedule for Tuesday, March 3rd 6:14am
One of the stories I'll be talking about on the Wednesday PhilCast is the case of some parents in trouble…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Do you see it? Here is the portrait of Bill Clinton that the painter says includes his personal dig, a…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago