- Rain records nearly fall on Thanksgiving 1:05pm
- Local stores ready for Small Business Saturday 1:04pm
- Lawmaker wants ignition interlock for 1st OWI 1:03pm
- The Draw opening in Appleton flats 1:02pm
- Study calls for trainers on football sidelines 1:01pm
- Thanksgiving night deals impact Black Friday 5:05am
Fri, April 5, 2013
"Restaurant Impossible" coming to Wisconsin
For the first time ever, Chef Robert Irvine is bringing his Food Network show "Restaurant Impossible" to Wisconsin and it will happen next week down in Twin Lakes, just south of Lake Geneva.
Today on the PhilCast I'll chat with the man who owns the place that will get the makeover from Chef Robert and his team. We'll talk right after the 3:30 news.
Wishing you and yours as happy a Thanksgiving as that turkey is having in the picture. Associate producer "Z-Bart" will…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago
It's that time again.... The Tuesday PhilCast will be a celebration of all things that are my favorite holiday of…
posted by Philcast 5 days ago