- Brewers can't handle Padres, lose 13-5 10:19pm
- Authorities release more info. on murder, suicide 6:04pm
- Lewis sworn in as interim G.B. police chief 1:05pm
- Pierce getting big fire department contract 1:03pm
- DOT continuing Hwy. 172 overpass demolition 1:02pm
- Work starting on L.C. bridge project 1:01pm
Mon, June 10, 2013
Men in skirts
So this is what all the fuss is about?
Some Swiss train conductors are wearing skirts to work to protest a rule that says they can not wear shorts on the job.
I applaud the creativity here, yet can't stop wondering about the dangers of men wearing skirts. Looks comfy enough, but I'd be worried about too much showing when I sit down.
I'm not sure why these guys are not allowed to wear shorts on the trains if they are part of an official uniform?
Just ask UPS....seems to work for those drivers just fine.
Oh...and here is a picture of the deer with a bag of Dorito's on its head...
Hard to beat that.
That story and HowzYer Weekend all part of the Monday PhilCast.
- Brewers can't handle Padres, lose 13-5 10:19pm Aug 02
- Cubs sweep the Brewers 5:13pm Aug 01
- Home Runs Continue to Hurt Brewers fall to Cubs 4-2 9:34pm Jul 31
- Brewers Offense Continues to Struggle lose to Cubs 4-1 10:35pm Jul 30
- Brewers give up runs late, lose to Cubs 5-2 10:19pm
- T-Rats win fifth straight 5:48am
Open your refrigerator. If you see onions, tomatoes or garlic, take them out now. While we tend to toss all…
posted by The Good Neighbor 2 hours ago
Ciao! We're back safe and sound from a wonderful "Festa Cianciola II" tour of Northern Italy and all its beauty.…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago