- G.B. captain accepts Appleton chief position 1:05pm
- Agreement reached on Kimberly project 1:04pm
- DNR changing deer registration next year 1:03pm
- Police ask hunters to watch for missing man 1:02pm
- Sen. Johnson reacts to Obama immigration action 1:01pm
- Cost of Thanksgiving dinner slighlty higher 1:00pm
Mon, January 13, 2014
Best dressed at the 'Globes'
The Golden Globes last night came off as kind of a hot mess. There were lots of mistakes and no shortage of rather odd speeches.
But one of the reasons we like to watch at our house is for the fashion.
My pick for best dressed last night was this Ralph Lauren red number complete with chic cape, which is very IN I guess.
That's one of the stars of the movie '12 Years a Slave', Lupita Nyong'o.
Classy and stunning.
This picture makes the dress look a little less red and a little more orange, but if you watched you know it was as red as red can be.
Tonight there will e a special Globes edition of 'Fashion Police' on TV.
We'll see what Joan Rivers and company pick as their best and worst dressed.
Although I am not sure why I am at all interested in the opinion of a woman with purple hair and a ton of tattoos....yes, I'm talking to you Kelly Osbourne.
When it comes to worst dressed of the night I have plenty to work with...
--Julia Roberts looked like she had a white shirt tucked into a black dress on top.
--Jennifer Lawrence looked like she was stuffed into a white barrel with black straps.
--Sandra Bullock's dress looked like she couldn't make up her mind so they sewed three together.
--And then there's my winner, thee worst dressed at the Globes is....
Lena Dunham, a banana gone bad on the red carpet.
- Packers Nip Vikings in Minnesota 3:53pm Nov 22
- No. 3 Badgers too much for Boise St. 11:52pm
- Badgers knock off the Hawkeyes 6:28pm
- Marquette suffers loss to Nebraska-Omaha 3:43pm Nov 20
- Little Chute falls in division 4 state football championship 9:33pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursday, November 20th 8:03am
Yes, it's a rare SATURDAY blog posting here from me. I'm up early on a Saturday in late November, and…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago
Friday, Dec. 12th PhilCast show. LIVE from the Outer Edge Stage in Appleton. 303 Oneida St. No reservations. No tickets…
posted by Philcast 3 days ago