- Brewers come up short in loss to Cardinals 9:28pm
- Team Gasser victorious in Wisconsin's spring football game 5:49pm Apr 24
- 2 teens found in sex trafficking bust 1:05pm
- Walker's group to pay for political travel 1:04pm
- Sheboygan Co. man charged in child's death 1:03pm
- Prof: 'Status quo' for TWC customers 1:02pm
Mon, January 13, 2014
Best dressed at the 'Globes'
The Golden Globes last night came off as kind of a hot mess. There were lots of mistakes and no shortage of rather odd speeches.
But one of the reasons we like to watch at our house is for the fashion.
My pick for best dressed last night was this Ralph Lauren red number complete with chic cape, which is very IN I guess.
That's one of the stars of the movie '12 Years a Slave', Lupita Nyong'o.
Classy and stunning.
This picture makes the dress look a little less red and a little more orange, but if you watched you know it was as red as red can be.
Tonight there will e a special Globes edition of 'Fashion Police' on TV.
We'll see what Joan Rivers and company pick as their best and worst dressed.
Although I am not sure why I am at all interested in the opinion of a woman with purple hair and a ton of tattoos....yes, I'm talking to you Kelly Osbourne.
When it comes to worst dressed of the night I have plenty to work with...
--Julia Roberts looked like she had a white shirt tucked into a black dress on top.
--Jennifer Lawrence looked like she was stuffed into a white barrel with black straps.
--Sandra Bullock's dress looked like she couldn't make up her mind so they sewed three together.
--And then there's my winner, thee worst dressed at the Globes is....
Lena Dunham, a banana gone bad on the red carpet.
- Bucks down Bulls in Game 4 on Bayless GW 7:49pm Apr 24
- Brewers Shut Out Again, fall to 3-14 10:32pm
- No. 9 Kimberly blanks No. 10 Hortonville 10-0 (AUDIO) 9:40am
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, April 24th 9:32am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, April 23rd 7:17am Apr 23
- Bucks come up short; Bulls take game three 9:49pm
I'll discuss on the show.... The bacon-wrapped, deep-fried Oreo...It's a thing. Question is, would you eat it? At least try…
posted by Philcast 5 days ago
"Dishwasher Safe" usually refers to dishes that can go into your dishwasher. In this case, I have a list of…
posted by Philcast 6 days ago