Fri, January 17, 2014
Celebrity death clock ticking again
Here's how I remember him from a TV show I loved to watch when I was younger....sort of a swashbuckling, hip bachelor dude who managed the Partridge Family.
"Mr. Kincaid" has died.
Dave Madden is his real name, but I can still see him talking to Shirley Partridge on the show, acting as a manager/fill-in father figure for the kids in the band.
I watched that show every week and secretly wanted to be as cool and popular as the David Cassidy character.
Madden died at the age of 82 Thursday, the same day we lost the professor from Gilligan's Island.
They come in 3's.
Tick, tick, tick....
- High School Sports Schedule for Tuesday, February 9th 6:58am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, February 8th 6:45am Feb 08
- Favre elected to Hall of Fame 6:59am Feb 06
- #5 Xavier Too Much For Marquette 1:48pm Feb 05
- Bucks Lose Heartbreaker in Utah 11:56pm
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, February 5th 9:21am
It's the doughnut of the day on Fat Tuesday, but most people do not even come close to properly pronouncing…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Go take a look at the picture on the PhilCast Facebok Fan Page. Then listen on Monday for the story…
posted by Philcast 3 days ago