- Suspect held in 2012 Brown Co. murder case 3:30pm
- Prof: Walker should choose words more carefully 1:05pm
- CVB details competition for expo center 1:04pm
- Event focuses on African-American race relations 1:03pm
- Valley VNA takes new approach to shortage 1:02pm
- Thousands expected at fishing tournament 1:01pm
Fri, January 17, 2014
Celebrity death clock ticking again
Here's how I remember him from a TV show I loved to watch when I was younger....sort of a swashbuckling, hip bachelor dude who managed the Partridge Family.
"Mr. Kincaid" has died.
Dave Madden is his real name, but I can still see him talking to Shirley Partridge on the show, acting as a manager/fill-in father figure for the kids in the band.
I watched that show every week and secretly wanted to be as cool and popular as the David Cassidy character.
Madden died at the age of 82 Thursday, the same day we lost the professor from Gilligan's Island.
They come in 3's.
Tick, tick, tick....
- Lakers slip past the Bucks 12:00am Feb 27
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, February 27th 9:40am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, February 27th 5:48am Feb 26
- High School Sports Schedule for Thursday, February 26th 5:47am
- Packers Release Hawk 5:38am Feb 25
- Bucks blow past 76ers 10:02pm
Today it's what color is the dress? Yesterday it was Llama Drama. What will tomorrow bring on the Wild West…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
In 15-years of radio, I may have received one of my favorite press releases ever, today. Tom Neises, one of…
posted by Justin Hull 2 days ago