Fri, January 17, 2014
Celebrity death clock ticking again
Here's how I remember him from a TV show I loved to watch when I was younger....sort of a swashbuckling, hip bachelor dude who managed the Partridge Family.
"Mr. Kincaid" has died.
Dave Madden is his real name, but I can still see him talking to Shirley Partridge on the show, acting as a manager/fill-in father figure for the kids in the band.
I watched that show every week and secretly wanted to be as cool and popular as the David Cassidy character.
Madden died at the age of 82 Thursday, the same day we lost the professor from Gilligan's Island.
They come in 3's.
Tick, tick, tick....
- Governor Walker Supports "Jock Tax" to Help Fund New Milwaukee Arena 10:54am
- High School Sports Schedule for Tuesday, January 27th 8:41am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, January 27th 6:11am
- Packers Sign New Punter 5:46am Jan 26
- High School Sports Schedule for Monday, January 26th 8:43am Jan 24
- Bucks Make It Rain 3's 9:01pm
Thanks to Heidi Briquelet with the Little Tumor Foundation for joining us during Tuesday's noon hour. Coming up on Saturday,…
posted by Justin Hull 1 day ago
There it is. For now, this is only being tested in the Philippines. But the question I ask...would you want…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago