Wed, June 4, 2014
Mr. Doty Island wanted what?
So this is the guy who has an island named after him in Neenah.
Meet James Doty.
I bring him up on the show today because as it turns out he wanted our beloved state of Wisconsin to be spelled very differently than it is now.
And I bring THAT up because of a new segment on the PhilCast that will open the Wednesday show.
It's something called, "The Name Game", when I give you a list of my wife's latest pet peeve; Goofy spellings of names or just goofy names outright.
See the how it all goes together with Doty here now?
He had some bizarre French spelling of Wisconsin that he was obsessed with.
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, March 31st 6:46am Mar 31
- High School Sports Schedule for Tuesday, March 31st 9:43am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, March 30th 6:33am Mar 30
- Hawks hand Bucks their second straight loss 9:15pm
- How does Sam Dekker get ready for the Final Four? Joining Dan Patrick 3:13pm
- Guion stays a Packer 9:26am
June 23rd. The Rolling Stones roll into Milwaukee to open Summerfest a day early on the shores of Lake Michigan.…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
WHBY'S Alex Solsma joined me on the Noon Hour Monday. It was a crazy weekend in College Hoops around…
posted by Justin Hull 2 days ago