Tue, June 24, 2014
When to quit your job
Things are very different now than they used to be at work.
Times were you landed a solid job at a good company and you worked there for decades until you retired and they gave you a lunch and a gold watch.
Not any more.
In fact, if you are staying at your current job out of some sense of loyalty, you're making a financial mistake.
You'd do better to move on every few years.
I'll have the story from the experts as part of the Tuesday PhilCast.
- Peralta to the DL, Lucroy and Segura to return soon 8:18am
- D3 College World Series down to 3-teams 7:21am
- High School Sports Schedule: Tuesday, May 25th 6:45am May 25
- Brewers dropped by Giants 4:25pm
- Brewers offense struggles in finale; lose series to Braves 8:19am May 23
- Brewers fall in extra against the Braves 7:13pm
Today on the PhilCast, we'll talk about a local organization that has been helping families in our area for over…
posted by Philcast 43 minutes ago
I'll open up the Memorial Day Weekend Friday show with a trip down to Indy to talk about the Indy…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago