Tue, June 24, 2014
When to quit your job
Things are very different now than they used to be at work.
Times were you landed a solid job at a good company and you worked there for decades until you retired and they gave you a lunch and a gold watch.
Not any more.
In fact, if you are staying at your current job out of some sense of loyalty, you're making a financial mistake.
You'd do better to move on every few years.
I'll have the story from the experts as part of the Tuesday PhilCast.
- Cubs sweep the Brewers 5:13pm Aug 01
- Home Runs Continue to Hurt Brewers fall to Cubs 4-2 9:34pm Jul 31
- Brewers Offense Continues to Struggle lose to Cubs 4-1 10:35pm Jul 30
- Brewers give up runs late, lose to Cubs 5-2 10:19pm
- T-Rats win fifth straight 5:48am Jul 29
- Brewers lose to Giants, 5-0 5:53pm
Ciao! We're back safe and sound from a wonderful "Festa Cianciola II" tour of Northern Italy and all its beauty.…
posted by Philcast 4 hours ago
Training camp continues today for the Packers at Ray Nitchke Field. It will begin at 8:20 am. Notes from…
posted by Alex Solsma 5 hours ago