Tue, June 24, 2014
When to quit your job
Things are very different now than they used to be at work.
Times were you landed a solid job at a good company and you worked there for decades until you retired and they gave you a lunch and a gold watch.
Not any more.
In fact, if you are staying at your current job out of some sense of loyalty, you're making a financial mistake.
You'd do better to move on every few years.
I'll have the story from the experts as part of the Tuesday PhilCast.
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, November 24th 7:25am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, November 20th through Saturday, November 22nd 5:50am
- Week 12 NFL Scoreboard 5:47am Nov 23
- Packers Nip Vikings in Minnesota 3:53pm Nov 22
- No. 3 Badgers too much for Boise St. 11:52pm
- Badgers knock off the Hawkeyes 6:28pm
So there it is.... The Christmas tree the city put up in Reading, PA that residents think is so ugly…
posted by Philcast 10 hours ago
Yes, it's a rare SATURDAY blog posting here from me. I'm up early on a Saturday in late November, and…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago