Mon, December 2, 2013
Assignment Fox Cities
Years in the making, the Outagamie County Court-Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)
program is ready to begin serving abused and neglected children in the county. The
program will be up-and-running early next year.
Fifteen advocates have been thoroughly screened, trained, and are ready to serve as a
liaison between the children, their families and the courts.
The CASA Fox Cities story is now posted on our website, whby.com, under Audio Vault.
Highlight that, get a drop-down menu and the feature Assignment Fox Cities appears.
In the program, Executive Director Maria Turner details the program, and two advocates,
Susan Sykes and Mitch Vesaas, share their involvement. Judge John DesJardins, long a
proponent of the program, says the intervention will help judges make decisions in the
best interest of the children.
Give it a listen. Study the accompanying picture of the poster child and its caption:
Open Your Eyes, Open Your Heart.
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, October 20th 9:30am
- High School Sports Scores: Weekend, October 18th & October 19th 6:14am
- Week 7 NFL Scoreboard 5:18am Oct 19
- Rodgers and Packers Crush the Panthers 38-17 5:55pm Oct 18
- High School Football Playoff Pairings 3:15pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Saturday, October 18th 7:25am