Brewers losing streak now at 8 games!
For the first time since 2004, the Chicago Cubs swept the Milwaukee Brewers at Wrigley Field as they knocked off the Brewers 6-2 Wednesday night. It was a rough return for Matt Garza who gave up 6 runs in 3 innings pitched. The Brewers conclude their 9 game road trip with a 1-8 record and losing their past 8 games. The Brewers now trail the first place St. Louis Cardinals by 3 games. The two teams will meet beginning tomorrow night at Miller Park in a four game series. Wily Peralta gets the start for the Brewers while Michael Wacha returns from the Disabled List to pitch for the Cards. Thursday nights game can be heard on 95.3 WSCO with the pre-game show at 6:35pm and first pitch at 7:10pm.
posted : September, 3rd by WSCO
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, October 20th 5:47am Oct 20
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, October 20th 9:30am
- High School Sports Scores: Weekend, October 18th & October 19th 6:14am
- Week 7 NFL Scoreboard 5:18am Oct 19
- Rodgers and Packers Crush the Panthers 38-17 5:55pm Oct 18
- High School Football Playoff Pairings 3:15pm
CLICK HERE to watch. This stuff used to be done just at Christmas, but I guess that's not the case…
posted by Philcast 7 minutes ago
Coming up on the Monday PhilCast.... 3-4=Pack Yak with Rich Ratay. Plenty to be happy about after a convincing win…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago