Brewers losing streak now at 8 games!
For the first time since 2004, the Chicago Cubs swept the Milwaukee Brewers at Wrigley Field as they knocked off the Brewers 6-2 Wednesday night. It was a rough return for Matt Garza who gave up 6 runs in 3 innings pitched. The Brewers conclude their 9 game road trip with a 1-8 record and losing their past 8 games. The Brewers now trail the first place St. Louis Cardinals by 3 games. The two teams will meet beginning tomorrow night at Miller Park in a four game series. Wily Peralta gets the start for the Brewers while Michael Wacha returns from the Disabled List to pitch for the Cards. Thursday nights game can be heard on 95.3 WSCO with the pre-game show at 6:35pm and first pitch at 7:10pm.
posted : September, 3rd by WSCO
- Brewers win in extra innings 11:22pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Tuesday, September 16th 8:16am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, September 15th 5:40am Sep 15
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, September 15th 7:14am
- High School Sports Scores: Friday, September 12th & Saturday, September 13th 5:49am
- Week 2 NFL Scoreboard 5:21am
Samantha Schroth of Greenville suffered a paralyzing injury in a freak accident while at a cottage in northwestern Minnesota…
posted by Assignment Fox Cities Blog 1 day ago
CLICK HERE to see more info about next year's "Festa Cianciola" PhilCast listener trip. We announced the trip on the…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago