Brewers losing streak now at 8 games!
For the first time since 2004, the Chicago Cubs swept the Milwaukee Brewers at Wrigley Field as they knocked off the Brewers 6-2 Wednesday night. It was a rough return for Matt Garza who gave up 6 runs in 3 innings pitched. The Brewers conclude their 9 game road trip with a 1-8 record and losing their past 8 games. The Brewers now trail the first place St. Louis Cardinals by 3 games. The two teams will meet beginning tomorrow night at Miller Park in a four game series. Wily Peralta gets the start for the Brewers while Michael Wacha returns from the Disabled List to pitch for the Cards. Thursday nights game can be heard on 95.3 WSCO with the pre-game show at 6:35pm and first pitch at 7:10pm.
posted : September, 3rd by WSCO
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursay, October 30th 5:50am Oct 29
- Bucks stung by Hornets in OT of season opener 9:04pm Oct 27
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, October 27th 9:35am
- High School Sports Scores: Friday, October 24th & Saturday, October 25th 7:26am
- Week 8 NFL Scoreboard 5:19am Oct 26
- Packers 4 game winning streak ends in New Orleans! 11:16pm
Happy Halloween Weekend... Since I have the day off Friday to freeze while handing out candy to kids, the Thursday…
posted by Philcast 5 hours ago
Coming up on the Wednesday PhilCast show.... We'll play the "Yes or BS" game in the first hour. One lucky…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago