Brewers losing streak now at 8 games!
For the first time since 2004, the Chicago Cubs swept the Milwaukee Brewers at Wrigley Field as they knocked off the Brewers 6-2 Wednesday night. It was a rough return for Matt Garza who gave up 6 runs in 3 innings pitched. The Brewers conclude their 9 game road trip with a 1-8 record and losing their past 8 games. The Brewers now trail the first place St. Louis Cardinals by 3 games. The two teams will meet beginning tomorrow night at Miller Park in a four game series. Wily Peralta gets the start for the Brewers while Michael Wacha returns from the Disabled List to pitch for the Cards. Thursday nights game can be heard on 95.3 WSCO with the pre-game show at 6:35pm and first pitch at 7:10pm.
posted : September, 3rd by WSCO
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, September 29th 6:26am Sep 29
- High School Sports Scheudle: Monday, September 29th 8:38am
- High School Sports Scores: Weekend, September 26th & 27th 5:51am Sep 28
- Packers Offense Bounces Back and Crush the Bears 6:01pm
- Brewers fall to Cubs to finish 2014 season 4:43pm Sep 27
- Brewers slip past the Cubs 9:18pm
I don't get it. So this couple sits through really poor service and rewards the server with a $100.00 tip…
posted by Philcast 9 hours ago
Heroin has been a drug of choice in northeastern Wisconsin, but there's evidence methamphetamine is making a comeback. MEG…
posted by Assignment Fox Cities Blog 1 day ago