Sat, January 26, 2013
Sorry, no Pro Bowl!
Just can't do it! The NFL's version of an All-Star game, the Pro Bowl, has become such a farce that we just can't justify 4 hours of airtime to that lousy "game". It's nothing more than an offensive exhibition, since no one wants to hit, tackle or exert more than the bare minimum. I know the NFL wants to keep some form of Pro Bowl game going, but this year's game might be the swan song. I don't know of anyone who watches or listens to the whole thing...it's just not worth it! We will air the Super Bowl though, immediately following Badger basketball on Sunday the 3rd at about 5pm!
- Brewers Shut Out Again, fall to 3-14 10:32pm
- No. 9 Kimberly blanks No. 10 Hortonville 10-0 (AUDIO) 9:40am
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, April 24th 9:32am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, April 23rd 7:17am Apr 23
- Bucks come up short; Bulls take game three 9:49pm
- Brewers get 3rd win of the year 3:11pm
I'll discuss on the show.... The bacon-wrapped, deep-fried Oreo...It's a thing. Question is, would you eat it? At least try…
posted by Philcast 3 days ago
"Dishwasher Safe" usually refers to dishes that can go into your dishwasher. In this case, I have a list of…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago