- Leaders detail tentative budget deal 1:05pm
- CE project creating delays, impacting businesses 1:04pm
- Council members look back at smoking ban 1:03pm
- Oneida police: Attempted abduction report a hoax 1:02pm
- Survey: Most kids don't have swimming skills 1:01pm
- Appleton's smoking ban turns 10 yrs old 5:04am
Sat, January 26, 2013
Sorry, no Pro Bowl!
Just can't do it! The NFL's version of an All-Star game, the Pro Bowl, has become such a farce that we just can't justify 4 hours of airtime to that lousy "game". It's nothing more than an offensive exhibition, since no one wants to hit, tackle or exert more than the bare minimum. I know the NFL wants to keep some form of Pro Bowl game going, but this year's game might be the swan song. I don't know of anyone who watches or listens to the whole thing...it's just not worth it! We will air the Super Bowl though, immediately following Badger basketball on Sunday the 3rd at about 5pm!
Here are some tips to make sure your tribute is a respectful one: Display the flag only between sunrise…
posted by The Good Neighbor 3 hours ago
1. Virginia is the birthplace of the most presidents. Which state is second in turning out presidents? a. New…
posted by The Good Neighbor 1 day ago