Mon, February 4, 2013
Best and worst from SB 47!
Best and Worst from Sunday's Super Bowl: best has to be the pre-game show of Phil Mickelson winning the Phoenix Open...it's just fun to see golf and 75 degree weather! Oh, second best was the power going off right in the middle of Phil Simms commentary during the 3rd quarter! Now, the worst has to be shared by the cast of buffoons that James Brown works with on CBS' coverage. Dan Marino, who just admitted he had a love child with a CBS employee, who constantly bumbles his commentary. Bill Cowher, who has good insights, but can rarely spit them out. Rivaled only by the almost unintelligible Shannon Sharpe, and capped off by the oft-cliched Boomer Esiason.
- Week 7 NFL Scoreboard 5:18am Oct 19
- Rodgers and Packers Crush the Panthers 38-17 5:55pm Oct 18
- High School Football Playoff Pairings 3:15pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Saturday, October 18th 7:25am
- High School Football Playoff: Groupings 6:41am Oct 17
- High School Football Scoreboard; Friday, October 17th 10:18pm
Ebola. Make up your minds. That's the trouble with Ebola....at least when it comes to the whiners in this country.…
posted by Philcast 3 days ago
Maybe I should have seen this one coming. Hey Menasha, stop the madness! So now the next great historical building…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago