Mon, February 4, 2013
Best and worst from SB 47!
Best and Worst from Sunday's Super Bowl: best has to be the pre-game show of Phil Mickelson winning the Phoenix Open...it's just fun to see golf and 75 degree weather! Oh, second best was the power going off right in the middle of Phil Simms commentary during the 3rd quarter! Now, the worst has to be shared by the cast of buffoons that James Brown works with on CBS' coverage. Dan Marino, who just admitted he had a love child with a CBS employee, who constantly bumbles his commentary. Bill Cowher, who has good insights, but can rarely spit them out. Rivaled only by the almost unintelligible Shannon Sharpe, and capped off by the oft-cliched Boomer Esiason.
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, September 29th 6:26am Sep 29
- High School Sports Scheudle: Monday, September 29th 8:38am
- High School Sports Scores: Weekend, September 26th & 27th 5:51am Sep 28
- Packers Offense Bounces Back and Crush the Bears 6:01pm
- Brewers fall to Cubs to finish 2014 season 4:43pm Sep 27
- Brewers slip past the Cubs 9:18pm
I don't get it. So this couple sits through really poor service and rewards the server with a $100.00 tip…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Heroin has been a drug of choice in northeastern Wisconsin, but there's evidence methamphetamine is making a comeback. MEG…
posted by Assignment Fox Cities Blog 2 days ago