Thu, April 25, 2013
Draft coverage tonight!
Catch draft coverage on WHBY tonight as the NFL's meat market begins! It would be an extremely dangerous drinking game if you had ESPN's Mel Kiper Jr. and how many times he says " this guy has a tremendous upside" or " he's got a big-time motor" or "can he bring his college game into the pros"?! The one thing that is universal is that you just don't know how good these guys are going to be until you bring them in and let them start bangin' around! Packers pick late in round one unless they trade up--we'll talk about it tomorrow on the show!
- High School Football Level 1 Playoff Scores: Friday, October 24th 10:08pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, October 24th & Saturday, October 25th 5:40am
- High School Scores: Thursday, October 23rd 5:31am Oct 23
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursay, October 23rd 6:02am Oct 22
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, October 21st 7:06am Oct 21
- High School Sports Schedule: Tuesay, October 21st 8:50am
Hey I love a joke as much as the next guy. Heck, probably more. But this guy who decorated his…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Here they are... Snoop Dog's line of his own painted socks... SnoopSocks. I'll be talking about this among other things…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago