Thu, April 25, 2013
Draft coverage tonight!
Catch draft coverage on WHBY tonight as the NFL's meat market begins! It would be an extremely dangerous drinking game if you had ESPN's Mel Kiper Jr. and how many times he says " this guy has a tremendous upside" or " he's got a big-time motor" or "can he bring his college game into the pros"?! The one thing that is universal is that you just don't know how good these guys are going to be until you bring them in and let them start bangin' around! Packers pick late in round one unless they trade up--we'll talk about it tomorrow on the show!
- High School Sports Schedule for Tuesday, February 9th 6:58am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, February 8th 6:45am Feb 08
- Favre elected to Hall of Fame 6:59am Feb 06
- #5 Xavier Too Much For Marquette 1:48pm Feb 05
- Bucks Lose Heartbreaker in Utah 11:56pm
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, February 5th 9:21am
It's Weigh-In Wednesday Week Five, and if you go into the Tub Club we now have a special sound effect…
posted by Philcast 11 hours ago
It's the doughnut of the day on Fat Tuesday, but most people do not even come close to properly pronouncing…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago