- Brewers come up short in loss to Cardinals 9:28pm
- Team Gasser victorious in Wisconsin's spring football game 5:49pm Apr 24
- 2 teens found in sex trafficking bust 1:05pm
- Walker's group to pay for political travel 1:04pm
- Sheboygan Co. man charged in child's death 1:03pm
- Prof: 'Status quo' for TWC customers 1:02pm
Fri, August 23, 2013
10 Commandments to Live By
These are like the Ten Commandments to follow in life all of the time!
1. Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when in trouble, but it is a "steering wheel" that directs the right path throughout the journey.
2. So why is a Car's WINDSHIELD so large & the Rear View Mirror so small? Because our PAST is not as important as our FUTURE. So, Look Ahead and Move on.
3. Friendship is like a BOOK. It takes a few minutes to burn, but it takes years to write.
4. All things in life are temporary. If going well, enjoy it, they will not last forever. If going wrong, don't worry, they can't last long either.
5. Old Friends are Gold! New Friends are Diamond! If you get a Diamond, don't forget the Gold! Because to hold a Diamond, you always need a Base of Gold!
6. Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, GOD smiles from above and says, "Relax, sweetheart, it's just a bend, not the end!
7. When GOD solves your problems, you have faith in HIS abilities; when GOD doesn't solve your problems HE has faith in your abilities.
8. A blind person asked Saint Anthony: "Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?" He replied: "Yes, losing your vision!"
9. When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them, and sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
10. WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.
- Bucks down Bulls in Game 4 on Bayless GW 7:49pm Apr 24
- Brewers Shut Out Again, fall to 3-14 10:32pm
- No. 9 Kimberly blanks No. 10 Hortonville 10-0 (AUDIO) 9:40am
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, April 24th 9:32am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, April 23rd 7:17am Apr 23
- Bucks come up short; Bulls take game three 9:49pm
I'll discuss on the show.... The bacon-wrapped, deep-fried Oreo...It's a thing. Question is, would you eat it? At least try…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago
"Dishwasher Safe" usually refers to dishes that can go into your dishwasher. In this case, I have a list of…
posted by Philcast 5 days ago