Wed, January 29, 2014
Fable of the Porcupine
It was the coldest winter ever – many animals died because of the cold. The porcupines, realizing the situation, decided to group together. This way they covered and protected themselves; but the quills of each one wounded their closest companions even though they gave off heat to each other. After awhile they decided to distance themselves one from the other and they began to die, alone and frozen. So they had to make a choice: either accept the quills of their companions or disappear from the Earth. Wisely, they decided to go back to being together. This way they leaned to live with the little wounds that were caused by the close relationship with their companion, but the most important part of it, was the heat that came from the others. This way they were able to survive.
Moral of the Story:
The best relationship is not the one that brings together perfect people, but the best is when each individual learns to live with the imperfections of others and can admire the other person’s good qualities.
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, January 30th 9:12am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, January 29th 6:15am Jan 29
- Bucks roll past Magic; break 10 year losing streak in Orlando 8:22pm
- High School Sports Schedule for Thursday, January 29th 8:00am Jan 28
- Gutierrez Signed to Ten Day Contract by Bucks 10:00am
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, January 27th 9:00am
The Media Education Foundation analyzed last year's game, which took three hours and 23 minutes between kickoff and the end…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Thursday on the Noon Hour, Ellen Evensen and Melissa Graber from Big Brothers Big Sisters Fox Valley Region joined us.…
posted by Justin Hull 2 days ago