- Suspect held in 2012 Brown Co. murder case 3:30pm
- Prof: Walker should choose words more carefully 1:05pm
- CVB details competition for expo center 1:04pm
- Event focuses on African-American race relations 1:03pm
- Valley VNA takes new approach to shortage 1:02pm
- Thousands expected at fishing tournament 1:01pm
Mon, June 10, 2013
Men in skirts
So this is what all the fuss is about?
Some Swiss train conductors are wearing skirts to work to protest a rule that says they can not wear shorts on the job.
I applaud the creativity here, yet can't stop wondering about the dangers of men wearing skirts. Looks comfy enough, but I'd be worried about too much showing when I sit down.
I'm not sure why these guys are not allowed to wear shorts on the trains if they are part of an official uniform?
Just ask UPS....seems to work for those drivers just fine.
Oh...and here is a picture of the deer with a bag of Dorito's on its head...
Hard to beat that.
That story and HowzYer Weekend all part of the Monday PhilCast.
- Lakers slip past the Bucks 12:00am Feb 27
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, February 27th 9:40am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, February 27th 5:48am Feb 26
- High School Sports Schedule for Thursday, February 26th 5:47am
- Packers Release Hawk 5:38am Feb 25
- Bucks blow past 76ers 10:02pm
Today it's what color is the dress? Yesterday it was Llama Drama. What will tomorrow bring on the Wild West…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
In 15-years of radio, I may have received one of my favorite press releases ever, today. Tom Neises, one of…
posted by Justin Hull 2 days ago