Mon, February 6, 2012
On the Monday PhilCast I pull Pack Yak star Rich Ratay out of moth balls to join me in the studio to talk all things Super Bowl in the first hour of the show.
I've got one word that I think best describes my Super Sunday. Plus I'll have my personal favorite top three ads.
Madonna's halftime...am I the only one? I swear had no one told me about the 'finger' incident I would have never known it happened.
Talk to you at 3:00.
- High School Sports Schedule: Tuesday, September 23rd 10:00am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, September 22nd 5:31am Sep 22
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, September 22nd 8:45am
- Quesnell, Smith win Fox Cities Marathon 7:26am
- High School Sports Scores: Friday, September 19th & Saturday, September 20th 6:45am Sep 21
- Packers Offense Struggles lose to Detroit 19-7 4:38pm
No, you're not seeing things that are not there. No, the photo has not been doctored. Yes, she has three…
posted by Philcast 5 hours ago
The Woodward Radio/United Way car wash is coming up this Wednesday at the Woodward Radio Ranch! 8a-5p--swing in to our…
posted by Daves Blog 1 day ago