- Brewers can't handle Padres, lose 13-5 10:19pm
- Authorities release more info. on murder, suicide 6:04pm
- Lewis sworn in as interim G.B. police chief 1:05pm
- Pierce getting big fire department contract 1:03pm
- DOT continuing Hwy. 172 overpass demolition 1:02pm
- Work starting on L.C. bridge project 1:01pm
Mon, February 6, 2012
On the Monday PhilCast I pull Pack Yak star Rich Ratay out of moth balls to join me in the studio to talk all things Super Bowl in the first hour of the show.
I've got one word that I think best describes my Super Sunday. Plus I'll have my personal favorite top three ads.
Madonna's halftime...am I the only one? I swear had no one told me about the 'finger' incident I would have never known it happened.
Talk to you at 3:00.
- Brewers can't handle Padres, lose 13-5 10:19pm Aug 02
- Cubs sweep the Brewers 5:13pm Aug 01
- Home Runs Continue to Hurt Brewers fall to Cubs 4-2 9:34pm Jul 31
- Brewers Offense Continues to Struggle lose to Cubs 4-1 10:35pm Jul 30
- Brewers give up runs late, lose to Cubs 5-2 10:19pm
- T-Rats win fifth straight 5:48am
Open your refrigerator. If you see onions, tomatoes or garlic, take them out now. While we tend to toss all…
posted by The Good Neighbor 2 hours ago
Ciao! We're back safe and sound from a wonderful "Festa Cianciola II" tour of Northern Italy and all its beauty.…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago