Mon, June 10, 2013
Men in skirts
So this is what all the fuss is about?
Some Swiss train conductors are wearing skirts to work to protest a rule that says they can not wear shorts on the job.
I applaud the creativity here, yet can't stop wondering about the dangers of men wearing skirts. Looks comfy enough, but I'd be worried about too much showing when I sit down.
I'm not sure why these guys are not allowed to wear shorts on the trains if they are part of an official uniform?
Just ask UPS....seems to work for those drivers just fine.
Oh...and here is a picture of the deer with a bag of Dorito's on its head...
Hard to beat that.
That story and HowzYer Weekend all part of the Monday PhilCast.
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, November 26th 5:21am Nov 25
- Knight, Bucks put away Pistons 9:13pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Tuesday, November 25th 8:47am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, November 24th 6:44am Nov 24
- Marquette squeaks by NJIT 10:43pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, November 24th 7:25am
So there it is.... The Christmas tree the city put up in Reading, PA that residents think is so ugly…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago