- G.B. captain accepts Appleton chief position 1:05pm
- Agreement reached on Kimberly project 1:04pm
- DNR changing deer registration next year 1:03pm
- Police ask hunters to watch for missing man 1:02pm
- Sen. Johnson reacts to Obama immigration action 1:01pm
- Cost of Thanksgiving dinner slighlty higher 1:00pm
Wed, July 17, 2013
Too hot or too cold?
It's all everyone is talking about. It's hot. Really hot.
As long as I have AC to escape to at night to get some sleep I'm good with the heat.
In that age-old argument about too hot or too cold, I'll always take too hot over the cold. I'm just not a winter guy.
Sure, I'd like it to be less extreme in Wisconsin, but I can't afford to live in San Diego where it's in the 70's all the time.
Besides, I do enjoy the change of seasons in Wisconsin and would miss that. Fall brings out the sweaters after the heat of summer breaks, and spring brings the promise of sun and warmth after a long, cold winter. Of the two, I just prefer no snow and warm temps.
Having said that, this humidity is rough. And what's even rougher is the fact that our studio needs some cooling updates because we have no air in there. And when it gets this hot outside the inside is no day at the beach either. The good news is that after spending over three hours a day in there Reggie and I have been losing weight just sweating it off in there. Maybe this is some sort of twisted company health plan.
- Little Chute falls in division 4 state football championship 9:33pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursday, November 20th 8:03am Nov 19
- #3 Badgers Cruise Past UWGB 84-60 10:55pm
- Bucks drop Nets in 3-OT's 9:07pm
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, November 18th 5:46am Nov 18
- Marquette loses on road to Ohio State 9:11pm
Friday, Dec. 12th PhilCast show. LIVE from the Outer Edge Stage in Appleton. 303 Oneida St. No reservations. No tickets…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Ahhhh, one week from today...my favorite holiday of the year! But what's this? Wisconsin has turned up on a national…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago