Fri, January 17, 2014
Celebrity death clock ticking again
Here's how I remember him from a TV show I loved to watch when I was younger....sort of a swashbuckling, hip bachelor dude who managed the Partridge Family.
"Mr. Kincaid" has died.
Dave Madden is his real name, but I can still see him talking to Shirley Partridge on the show, acting as a manager/fill-in father figure for the kids in the band.
I watched that show every week and secretly wanted to be as cool and popular as the David Cassidy character.
Madden died at the age of 82 Thursday, the same day we lost the professor from Gilligan's Island.
They come in 3's.
Tick, tick, tick....
- Individual State Wrestling Recap (AUDIO) 7:42am Mar 01
- Badgers Clinch Share of Big Ten Title on Senior Day 6:25pm Feb 28
- Bucks Offense Struggles Again on West Coast Trip 10:52pm
- Appleton United Advances to State 7:42am
- Lakers slip past the Bucks 12:00am Feb 27
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, February 27th 9:40am
When I talk to Erin Davisson today we'll have to chat about a TV we both watch, Fashion Police, and…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Today it's what color is the dress? Yesterday it was Llama Drama. What will tomorrow bring on the Wild West…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago
In 15-years of radio, I may have received one of my favorite press releases ever, today. Tom Neises, one of…
posted by Justin Hull 5 days ago