Fri, January 17, 2014
Celebrity death clock ticking again
Here's how I remember him from a TV show I loved to watch when I was younger....sort of a swashbuckling, hip bachelor dude who managed the Partridge Family.
"Mr. Kincaid" has died.
Dave Madden is his real name, but I can still see him talking to Shirley Partridge on the show, acting as a manager/fill-in father figure for the kids in the band.
I watched that show every week and secretly wanted to be as cool and popular as the David Cassidy character.
Madden died at the age of 82 Thursday, the same day we lost the professor from Gilligan's Island.
They come in 3's.
Tick, tick, tick....
- Brewers lose to Cardinals in the13th 12:11am Sep 18
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursday, September 18th 8:05am
- High School Sports Scores: Wednesday, September 17th 6:00am Sep 17
- Wainwright Shuts Out Brewers 2-0 10:25pm
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, September 16th 6:50am Sep 16
- Brewers win in extra innings 11:22pm
Samantha Schroth of Greenville suffered a paralyzing injury in a freak accident while at a cottage in northwestern Minnesota…
posted by Assignment Fox Cities Blog 3 days ago
CLICK HERE to see more info about next year's "Festa Cianciola" PhilCast listener trip. We announced the trip on the…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago