Fri, January 17, 2014
Celebrity death clock ticking again
Here's how I remember him from a TV show I loved to watch when I was younger....sort of a swashbuckling, hip bachelor dude who managed the Partridge Family.
"Mr. Kincaid" has died.
Dave Madden is his real name, but I can still see him talking to Shirley Partridge on the show, acting as a manager/fill-in father figure for the kids in the band.
I watched that show every week and secretly wanted to be as cool and popular as the David Cassidy character.
Madden died at the age of 82 Thursday, the same day we lost the professor from Gilligan's Island.
They come in 3's.
Tick, tick, tick....
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursday, August 28th 12:50pm
- Packers host Chiefs in preseason finale 6:50am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, August 27th 5:22am
- K-Rod, Brewers blow lead; drop series to Padres 12:13am Aug 27
- Week 2: High School Football Schedule (August 29th) 2:11pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Wednesday, August 27th 12:10pm
Toward the end of last year's Green Bay Packers season, I produced an Assignment Fox Cities on Outagamie County…
posted by Assignment Fox Cities Blog 8 hours ago
Reggie sent me a link to these epic fails....people trying to do the Ice Bucket Challenge. Enjoy. FAILS
posted by Philcast 9 hours ago