Fri, January 17, 2014
Celebrity death clock ticking again
Here's how I remember him from a TV show I loved to watch when I was younger....sort of a swashbuckling, hip bachelor dude who managed the Partridge Family.
"Mr. Kincaid" has died.
Dave Madden is his real name, but I can still see him talking to Shirley Partridge on the show, acting as a manager/fill-in father figure for the kids in the band.
I watched that show every week and secretly wanted to be as cool and popular as the David Cassidy character.
Madden died at the age of 82 Thursday, the same day we lost the professor from Gilligan's Island.
They come in 3's.
Tick, tick, tick....
- Balanced Scoring Leads Wisconsin Past Prairie View A&M 9:48pm Nov 24
- Marquette tops ASU in OT 9:49pm Nov 23
- Bucks top the Pistons 9:40pm Nov 22
- Badgers Take Down VCU in New York 10:19pm
- Packers Snap 3 Game Losing Streak in Impressive Fashion 8:18pm Nov 21
- Bucks dominated by Pacers 8:36pm
Wishing you and yours as happy a Thanksgiving as that turkey is having in the picture. Associate producer "Z-Bart" will…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
It's that time again.... The Tuesday PhilCast will be a celebration of all things that are my favorite holiday of…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago