Fri, January 17, 2014
Celebrity death clock ticking again
Here's how I remember him from a TV show I loved to watch when I was younger....sort of a swashbuckling, hip bachelor dude who managed the Partridge Family.
"Mr. Kincaid" has died.
Dave Madden is his real name, but I can still see him talking to Shirley Partridge on the show, acting as a manager/fill-in father figure for the kids in the band.
I watched that show every week and secretly wanted to be as cool and popular as the David Cassidy character.
Madden died at the age of 82 Thursday, the same day we lost the professor from Gilligan's Island.
They come in 3's.
Tick, tick, tick....
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, May 29th 8:13am
- Lucroy 1 for 3 for Bevard County 7:15am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, May 29th 6:05am May 28
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursday, May 28th 7:12am
- High School Sports Results: Thursday, May 28th 5:48am May 27
- Brewers swept at home, lose to Giants 3-1 3:41pm
When it went off the air you were crushed, a hole left in TV-watching routine that could never be replaced.…
posted by Philcast 13 hours ago
Today, May 28th, is National Hamburger Day. That can only mean one thing; We need some place to deliver some…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago