Fri, January 17, 2014
Celebrity death clock ticking again
Here's how I remember him from a TV show I loved to watch when I was younger....sort of a swashbuckling, hip bachelor dude who managed the Partridge Family.
"Mr. Kincaid" has died.
Dave Madden is his real name, but I can still see him talking to Shirley Partridge on the show, acting as a manager/fill-in father figure for the kids in the band.
I watched that show every week and secretly wanted to be as cool and popular as the David Cassidy character.
Madden died at the age of 82 Thursday, the same day we lost the professor from Gilligan's Island.
They come in 3's.
Tick, tick, tick....
- Marquette struggles late against Butler 3:28pm
- Wisconsin Knocks Off Iowa Again! 1:38pm Jan 30
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, January 30th 9:12am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, January 29th 6:15am Jan 29
- Bucks roll past Magic; break 10 year losing streak in Orlando 8:22pm
- High School Sports Schedule for Thursday, January 29th 8:00am
The Media Education Foundation analyzed last year's game, which took three hours and 23 minutes between kickoff and the end…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Thursday on the Noon Hour, Ellen Evensen and Melissa Graber from Big Brothers Big Sisters Fox Valley Region joined us.…
posted by Justin Hull 2 days ago