Fri, January 17, 2014
Celebrity death clock ticking again
Here's how I remember him from a TV show I loved to watch when I was younger....sort of a swashbuckling, hip bachelor dude who managed the Partridge Family.
"Mr. Kincaid" has died.
Dave Madden is his real name, but I can still see him talking to Shirley Partridge on the show, acting as a manager/fill-in father figure for the kids in the band.
I watched that show every week and secretly wanted to be as cool and popular as the David Cassidy character.
Madden died at the age of 82 Thursday, the same day we lost the professor from Gilligan's Island.
They come in 3's.
Tick, tick, tick....
- High School Sports Schedule for Monday, March 30th 7:18am Mar 28
- Bucks bounced by Warriors 10:01pm
- Badgers head back to the Final Four 8:10pm
- Wardle Leaves Green Bay for Bradley 8:05am Mar 26
- Badgers back in the Elite Eight, sneek by Tar Heels 11:51pm
- Bucks drop the Pacers 9:51pm
The bond between man and dog is a strong one. Or in this case, old woman in Mexico and dogs....as…
posted by Philcast 1 hour ago
CLICK HERE to go fill in your bracket in our exclusive "Sweet 16" --Can Luke Sampe beat out adorable puppies?…
posted by Philcast 5 days ago