Fri, August 29, 2014
Check out this wiener!
I don't know, but as a guy who loves a good hot dog this just isn't doing it for me.
There it is...the new world record; The world's most expensive wiener.
At a whopping $169.00 (plus tax) you can buy this thing in Seattle...just order out a couple of weeks in advance they ask.
What's all that stuff on there that makes it so expensive?
I'll have the story on the Friday PhilCast.
I highly doubt anyone will be grilling up some of these over the Labor Day Weekend.
- Brewers dropped by Giants 4:25pm
- Brewers offense struggles in finale; lose series to Braves 8:19am May 23
- Brewers fall in extra against the Braves 7:13pm May 22
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, May 22nd 9:48am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, May 21st 6:41am May 21
- Brewers implode in 10-1 loss to Atlanta 9:32pm
I'll open up the Memorial Day Weekend Friday show with a trip down to Indy to talk about the Indy…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago
Here it is... The Tray Typer KFC is trying these out in Germany and they're a big hit. No one…
posted by Philcast 5 days ago