Fri, August 29, 2014
Check out this wiener!
I don't know, but as a guy who loves a good hot dog this just isn't doing it for me.
There it is...the new world record; The world's most expensive wiener.
At a whopping $169.00 (plus tax) you can buy this thing in Seattle...just order out a couple of weeks in advance they ask.
What's all that stuff on there that makes it so expensive?
I'll have the story on the Friday PhilCast.
I highly doubt anyone will be grilling up some of these over the Labor Day Weekend.
- Marquette struggles late against Butler 3:28pm
- Wisconsin Knocks Off Iowa Again! 1:38pm Jan 30
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, January 30th 9:12am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, January 29th 6:15am Jan 29
- Bucks roll past Magic; break 10 year losing streak in Orlando 8:22pm
- High School Sports Schedule for Thursday, January 29th 8:00am
The Media Education Foundation analyzed last year's game, which took three hours and 23 minutes between kickoff and the end…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Thursday on the Noon Hour, Ellen Evensen and Melissa Graber from Big Brothers Big Sisters Fox Valley Region joined us.…
posted by Justin Hull 2 days ago