Fri, August 29, 2014
Check out this wiener!
I don't know, but as a guy who loves a good hot dog this just isn't doing it for me.
There it is...the new world record; The world's most expensive wiener.
At a whopping $169.00 (plus tax) you can buy this thing in Seattle...just order out a couple of weeks in advance they ask.
What's all that stuff on there that makes it so expensive?
I'll have the story on the Friday PhilCast.
I highly doubt anyone will be grilling up some of these over the Labor Day Weekend.
- High School Sports Schedule for Tuesday, March 3rd 6:14am Mar 02
- Individual State Wrestling Recap (AUDIO) 7:42am Mar 01
- Badgers Clinch Share of Big Ten Title on Senior Day 6:25pm Feb 28
- Bucks Offense Struggles Again on West Coast Trip 10:52pm
- Appleton United Advances to State 7:42am
- Lakers slip past the Bucks 12:00am
Do you see it? Here is the portrait of Bill Clinton that the painter says includes his personal dig, a…
posted by Philcast 4 hours ago
When I talk to Erin Davisson today we'll have to chat about a TV we both watch, Fashion Police, and…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago