Fri, August 29, 2014
Check out this wiener!
I don't know, but as a guy who loves a good hot dog this just isn't doing it for me.
There it is...the new world record; The world's most expensive wiener.
At a whopping $169.00 (plus tax) you can buy this thing in Seattle...just order out a couple of weeks in advance they ask.
What's all that stuff on there that makes it so expensive?
I'll have the story on the Friday PhilCast.
I highly doubt anyone will be grilling up some of these over the Labor Day Weekend.
- Kimberly baseball and Kaukauna softball win FVA titles 6:30am
- Kane County downs Timber Rattlers in series finale 6:29am May 23
- UW-Whitewater and UW-La Crosse advance to DIII World Series 7:06am May 22
- Mets Sweep Brewers in the Big Apple 4:04pm May 21
- Mets knock off the Brewers 6:34pm May 20
- Matz Silences Brewer Bats 9:33pm
CLICK HERE for a good starting grid spotter guide to see the drivers and their cars. Here is the listener/driver…
posted by Philcast 7 hours ago
Remember the bright yellow rubber wristbands that Lance Armstrong came up with called "Livestrong" that were all the rage before…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago