Fri, August 29, 2014
Check out this wiener!
I don't know, but as a guy who loves a good hot dog this just isn't doing it for me.
There it is...the new world record; The world's most expensive wiener.
At a whopping $169.00 (plus tax) you can buy this thing in Seattle...just order out a couple of weeks in advance they ask.
What's all that stuff on there that makes it so expensive?
I'll have the story on the Friday PhilCast.
I highly doubt anyone will be grilling up some of these over the Labor Day Weekend.
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, November 24th 7:25am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, November 20th through Saturday, November 22nd 5:50am
- Week 12 NFL Scoreboard 5:47am Nov 23
- Packers Nip Vikings in Minnesota 3:53pm Nov 22
- No. 3 Badgers too much for Boise St. 11:52pm
- Badgers knock off the Hawkeyes 6:28pm
So there it is.... The Christmas tree the city put up in Reading, PA that residents think is so ugly…
posted by Philcast 11 hours ago
Yes, it's a rare SATURDAY blog posting here from me. I'm up early on a Saturday in late November, and…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago