Fri, August 29, 2014
Check out this wiener!
I don't know, but as a guy who loves a good hot dog this just isn't doing it for me.
There it is...the new world record; The world's most expensive wiener.
At a whopping $169.00 (plus tax) you can buy this thing in Seattle...just order out a couple of weeks in advance they ask.
What's all that stuff on there that makes it so expensive?
I'll have the story on the Friday PhilCast.
I highly doubt anyone will be grilling up some of these over the Labor Day Weekend.
- Bucks fall late to Clippers 10:14am Dec 19
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, December 19th & Saturday, December 20th 7:25am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, December 18th 6:17am Dec 18
- Bucks dethrone Kings for road win 11:54pm Dec 17
- Short handed Bucks fall to Trail Blazers 11:36pm
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, December 16th 5:46am
Somehow this poor guy who owns a plumbing company in Texas is now taking all kinds of heat through no…
posted by Philcast 3 days ago
Do the terrorists win if they don't show this movie? Do the terrorists win if you don't go see this…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago