- Freedom triplets graduating from UW-Madison 3:30pm
- G.B. police: Kuehl's death a homicide 3:05pm
- State girls hoops could stay at Resch through 2020 3:04pm
- Burglars accused of targeting restaraunt owners 3:03pm
- Police tie suspects to more G.B. robberies 3:02pm
- Winnebago Waterways survey still online 3:01pm
Fri, September 28, 2012
A lesson to learn from the "Bearded Lady"
There she is.
No Photoshop here, just a dose of reality and perhaps a lesson or two learned from this woman in line at a store.
Yes, that's a woman with facial hair....lots of it.
Some guy thought it would be funny to snap a picture of her and post it on the internet.
What he didn't count on was learning a life lesson in a complete turn around thanks to the comments people left about her and what he had done.
What happened in the end is that something good came out of something that started ugly. It's a fascinating story that I'll comment on to start the Friday PhilCast.
GREAT NEWS!!!! Beginning Tuesday, May 28th, The Good Neighbor Show will be on the air from 10AM to Noon, Monday…
posted by The Good Neighbor 2 days ago
It's Friday and that means it's time for the weekend once again. Don't forget the newest PhilCast friend "Chadoin' Mary"…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago