Mon, July 28, 2014
Too pretty for volleyball?
There she is, the young lady they say is too beautiful to play volleyball on her team.
Her own coach calls her a distraction. He says it is impossible for his Kazakhstan team to focus because of her.
Taiwanese fans showed up an hour early during a recent tournament just to get a glimpse of her.
And of course, as you might imagine, suddenly she has become an internet sensation.
But is Sabina Altynbekova, who is 17, being treated fairly? Too cute to play?
We'll discuss on the Monday PhilCast.
Also today during the "HowzYer Weekend" segment I'll reveal the winning formula a couple of buddies and I came up with for television shows while sitting around the screen porch fixing the problems of the world over a few adult beverages.
- Training camp notes – 08/04/2015 5:49am Aug 03
- Brewers can't handle Padres, lose 13-5 10:19pm Aug 02
- Cubs sweep the Brewers 5:13pm Aug 01
- Home Runs Continue to Hurt Brewers fall to Cubs 4-2 9:34pm Jul 31
- Brewers Offense Continues to Struggle lose to Cubs 4-1 10:35pm Jul 30
- Brewers give up runs late, lose to Cubs 5-2 10:19pm
Tune in to the Tuesday PhilCast for an ArmBEARgeddon 2015 alert with a twist. It's a celeb alert, proving once…
posted by Philcast 30 minutes ago
Training camp continues today for the Packers at Ray Nitchke Field. It will begin at 8:20 am. Notes from Monday:…
posted by Alex Solsma 3 hours ago