Thu, September 13, 2012
The only thing I hate more than the Bears (well, maybe the Vikings too) is Jay Cutler.
I don't know...
There's just something about this guy that rubs me the wrong way.
Chicago in general is kind like that with me too.
Big city and all that stuff sure, but there's just something about that place I don't care for.
There's an attitude toward us here in Wisconsin that they have that looks down on us. So any time 'little' Green bay can stick it to the big shots in Chicago I'm all for it.
Or maybe it's just the traffic there.
Did I mention I can't stand Jay Cutler?
Packers 27 Bears who cares
- K-Rod, Brewers blow lead; drop series to Padres 12:13am Aug 27
- Week 2: High School Football Schedule (August 29th) 2:11pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Wednesday, August 27th 12:10pm
- Packers get roster to 75 7:13am
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, August 26th 6:36am
- Brewers Bats Silenced in San Diego 12:09am
A Maine lobsterman says he and his 14-year-old daughter caught a one-in-two-million crustacean: a blue lobster. It's just so freaky…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
The photo to your right is very-much real, a mess of a sign telling you when you can and can…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago