- Brewers can't handle Padres, lose 13-5 10:19pm
- Authorities release more info. on murder, suicide 6:04pm
- Lewis sworn in as interim G.B. police chief 1:05pm
- Pierce getting big fire department contract 1:03pm
- DOT continuing Hwy. 172 overpass demolition 1:02pm
- Work starting on L.C. bridge project 1:01pm
Mon, November 26, 2012
We need a new name for today
It's "Cyber Monday". I said it last year and I will say it again this year while we still have a Cyber Monday...the term is outdated and we need a new name for this day.
Better yet, just dump it.
It makes no sense.
Cyber Monday was born back in the days when not everyone had a computer in their homes, let alone computers in their hands posing as cell phones.
Back then you had to wait until Monday to use the company's computer to shop instead of work.
It's ridiculous to call it Cyber Monday now based on those origins.
And in fact, I have a story today about how this post-Thanksgiving Monday is going to soon be surpassed by another even bigger on-line shopping day. We'll discuss.
Oh yeah, Pack Yak and that excuse for a football game to go over in the first hour of the PhilCast today with Rich Ratay.
I know it was bad.
I know it was ugly.
I know it will be difficult to narrow this down to just one thing that really bothered you from last night. But I have one thing that really got under my skin. You'll be surprised at what it is too.
- Brewers can't handle Padres, lose 13-5 10:19pm Aug 02
- Cubs sweep the Brewers 5:13pm Aug 01
- Home Runs Continue to Hurt Brewers fall to Cubs 4-2 9:34pm Jul 31
- Brewers Offense Continues to Struggle lose to Cubs 4-1 10:35pm Jul 30
- Brewers give up runs late, lose to Cubs 5-2 10:19pm
- T-Rats win fifth straight 5:48am
Open your refrigerator. If you see onions, tomatoes or garlic, take them out now. While we tend to toss all…
posted by The Good Neighbor 2 hours ago
Ciao! We're back safe and sound from a wonderful "Festa Cianciola II" tour of Northern Italy and all its beauty.…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago