Wed, July 17, 2013
Too hot or too cold?
It's all everyone is talking about. It's hot. Really hot.
As long as I have AC to escape to at night to get some sleep I'm good with the heat.
In that age-old argument about too hot or too cold, I'll always take too hot over the cold. I'm just not a winter guy.
Sure, I'd like it to be less extreme in Wisconsin, but I can't afford to live in San Diego where it's in the 70's all the time.
Besides, I do enjoy the change of seasons in Wisconsin and would miss that. Fall brings out the sweaters after the heat of summer breaks, and spring brings the promise of sun and warmth after a long, cold winter. Of the two, I just prefer no snow and warm temps.
Having said that, this humidity is rough. And what's even rougher is the fact that our studio needs some cooling updates because we have no air in there. And when it gets this hot outside the inside is no day at the beach either. The good news is that after spending over three hours a day in there Reggie and I have been losing weight just sweating it off in there. Maybe this is some sort of twisted company health plan.
- Badgers run all over the Terrapins 2:39pm Oct 24
- High School Football Level 1 Playoff Scores: Friday, October 24th 10:08pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, October 24th & Saturday, October 25th 5:40am
- High School Scores: Thursday, October 23rd 5:31am Oct 23
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursay, October 23rd 6:02am Oct 22
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, October 21st 7:06am
Hey I love a joke as much as the next guy. Heck, probably more. But this guy who decorated his…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago
Here they are... Snoop Dog's line of his own painted socks... SnoopSocks. I'll be talking about this among other things…
posted by Philcast 3 days ago