Sat, January 26, 2013
Sorry, no Pro Bowl!
Just can't do it! The NFL's version of an All-Star game, the Pro Bowl, has become such a farce that we just can't justify 4 hours of airtime to that lousy "game". It's nothing more than an offensive exhibition, since no one wants to hit, tackle or exert more than the bare minimum. I know the NFL wants to keep some form of Pro Bowl game going, but this year's game might be the swan song. I don't know of anyone who watches or listens to the whole thing...it's just not worth it! We will air the Super Bowl though, immediately following Badger basketball on Sunday the 3rd at about 5pm!
- Short handed Bucks fall to Trail Blazers 11:36pm
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, December 16th 5:46am Dec 16
- A Very Impressive Debut for Marquette's Luke Fischer 10:51pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Tuesday, December 16th 8:59am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, December 15th 5:43am Dec 15
- Bucks steal win at buzzer in Phoenix 11:28pm
Do the terrorists win if they don't show this movie? Do the terrorists win if you don't go see this…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
The picture of the standing ovation from the packed house says it all. It was a standing ovation kind of…
posted by Philcast 5 days ago