Sat, January 26, 2013
Sorry, no Pro Bowl!
Just can't do it! The NFL's version of an All-Star game, the Pro Bowl, has become such a farce that we just can't justify 4 hours of airtime to that lousy "game". It's nothing more than an offensive exhibition, since no one wants to hit, tackle or exert more than the bare minimum. I know the NFL wants to keep some form of Pro Bowl game going, but this year's game might be the swan song. I don't know of anyone who watches or listens to the whole thing...it's just not worth it! We will air the Super Bowl though, immediately following Badger basketball on Sunday the 3rd at about 5pm!
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, May 29th 8:13am
- Lucroy 1 for 3 for Bevard County 7:15am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, May 29th 6:05am May 28
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursday, May 28th 7:12am
- High School Sports Results: Thursday, May 28th 5:48am May 27
- Brewers swept at home, lose to Giants 3-1 3:41pm
When it went off the air you were crushed, a hole left in TV-watching routine that could never be replaced.…
posted by Philcast 5 hours ago
Today, May 28th, is National Hamburger Day. That can only mean one thing; We need some place to deliver some…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago