Tue, August 21, 2012
The 'new' Kimberly
Well thank goodness we now know that our friends in Kimberly live in a progressive community!
Or would that be a progressive village? It takes a village I've heard.
This is like one of those puzzles where you try to find what's different in the renditions.
So Kimberly has a new logo. What was so important that they had to make a change?
A) Kimberly now has more trees it appears
B) We now know that Kimberly is a village because it says so
C) (as covered above) it's a progressive place
D) The stacks that are no more are now a lighter shade of gray (wasn't that a song in the 60's?)
E) Apparently the sun either rises or sets on Kimberly as well now.
New font and all, celebrate well Kimberly.
- Packers Defense Shuts Down the Rams, Pack now 5-0 4:44pm Oct 10
- Badgers top the Cornhuskers 6:57pm Oct 09
- High School Football Scores: October 9, 2015 9:39pm
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, October 8th 7:10am
- Area high school football schedule - Friday, October 9th 6:28am Oct 07
- Packers sign Gaston to practice squad 6:48am
Cianciola to Provide Color Commentary for Menasha Football Season Finale’ A little bit of the PhilCast afternoon-drive radio talk…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
No, really. An Irish wake hearse car show is one of the things we'll be talking about during Friday's award-winning…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago