Tue, August 21, 2012
The 'new' Kimberly
Well thank goodness we now know that our friends in Kimberly live in a progressive community!
Or would that be a progressive village? It takes a village I've heard.
This is like one of those puzzles where you try to find what's different in the renditions.
So Kimberly has a new logo. What was so important that they had to make a change?
A) Kimberly now has more trees it appears
B) We now know that Kimberly is a village because it says so
C) (as covered above) it's a progressive place
D) The stacks that are no more are now a lighter shade of gray (wasn't that a song in the 60's?)
E) Apparently the sun either rises or sets on Kimberly as well now.
New font and all, celebrate well Kimberly.
- Bulls knock off the Bucks 8:39pm Apr 17
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, April 17th 9:33am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, April 16th 6:11am Apr 16
- Brewers shut out 3:42pm
- High School Sports Schedule for Thursday, April 16th 8:44am
- Darner introduced as Green Bay's men's basketball coach (AUDIO) 6:45am
The PhilCast closes shop for the week a half-hour early Friday for Brewers' baseball on HBY. But we'll still be…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago
That's the descripton of the Thursday PhilCast. Afternoon Brewers' baseball on WHBY should end at 4:00-ish and then the PhilCast…
posted by Philcast 3 days ago