Fri, September 28, 2012
A lesson to learn from the "Bearded Lady"
There she is.
No Photoshop here, just a dose of reality and perhaps a lesson or two learned from this woman in line at a store.
Yes, that's a woman with facial hair....lots of it.
Some guy thought it would be funny to snap a picture of her and post it on the internet.
What he didn't count on was learning a life lesson in a complete turn around thanks to the comments people left about her and what he had done.
What happened in the end is that something good came out of something that started ugly. It's a fascinating story that I'll comment on to start the Friday PhilCast.
- Badgers run all over the Terrapins 2:39pm Oct 24
- High School Football Level 1 Playoff Scores: Friday, October 24th 10:08pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, October 24th & Saturday, October 25th 5:40am
- High School Scores: Thursday, October 23rd 5:31am Oct 23
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursay, October 23rd 6:02am Oct 22
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, October 21st 7:06am
Hey I love a joke as much as the next guy. Heck, probably more. But this guy who decorated his…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Here they are... Snoop Dog's line of his own painted socks... SnoopSocks. I'll be talking about this among other things…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago