Fri, September 28, 2012
A lesson to learn from the "Bearded Lady"
There she is.
No Photoshop here, just a dose of reality and perhaps a lesson or two learned from this woman in line at a store.
Yes, that's a woman with facial hair....lots of it.
Some guy thought it would be funny to snap a picture of her and post it on the internet.
What he didn't count on was learning a life lesson in a complete turn around thanks to the comments people left about her and what he had done.
What happened in the end is that something good came out of something that started ugly. It's a fascinating story that I'll comment on to start the Friday PhilCast.
- Brewers Shut Out Again, fall to 3-14 10:32pm
- No. 9 Kimberly blanks No. 10 Hortonville 10-0 (AUDIO) 9:40am
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, April 24th 9:32am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, April 23rd 7:17am Apr 23
- Bucks come up short; Bulls take game three 9:49pm
- Brewers get 3rd win of the year 3:11pm
I'll discuss on the show.... The bacon-wrapped, deep-fried Oreo...It's a thing. Question is, would you eat it? At least try…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago
"Dishwasher Safe" usually refers to dishes that can go into your dishwasher. In this case, I have a list of…
posted by Philcast 5 days ago