Fri, April 5, 2013
"Restaurant Impossible" coming to Wisconsin
For the first time ever, Chef Robert Irvine is bringing his Food Network show "Restaurant Impossible" to Wisconsin and it will happen next week down in Twin Lakes, just south of Lake Geneva.
Today on the PhilCast I'll chat with the man who owns the place that will get the makeover from Chef Robert and his team. We'll talk right after the 3:30 news.
- Governor Walker Supports "Jock Tax" to Help Fund New Milwaukee Arena 10:54am
- High School Sports Schedule for Tuesday, January 27th 8:41am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, January 27th 6:11am
- Packers Sign New Punter 5:46am Jan 26
- High School Sports Schedule for Monday, January 26th 8:43am Jan 24
- Bucks Make It Rain 3's 9:01pm
Thanks to Heidi Briquelet with the Little Tumor Foundation for joining us during Tuesday's noon hour. Coming up on Saturday,…
posted by Justin Hull 7 hours ago
There it is. For now, this is only being tested in the Philippines. But the question I ask...would you want…
posted by Philcast 14 hours ago