Fri, April 5, 2013
"Restaurant Impossible" coming to Wisconsin
For the first time ever, Chef Robert Irvine is bringing his Food Network show "Restaurant Impossible" to Wisconsin and it will happen next week down in Twin Lakes, just south of Lake Geneva.
Today on the PhilCast I'll chat with the man who owns the place that will get the makeover from Chef Robert and his team. We'll talk right after the 3:30 news.
- Bears knock off the Packers on Thanksgiving 12:41am Nov 25
- Balanced Scoring Leads Wisconsin Past Prairie View A&M 9:48pm Nov 24
- Marquette tops ASU in OT 9:49pm Nov 23
- Bucks top the Pistons 9:40pm Nov 22
- Badgers Take Down VCU in New York 10:19pm
- Packers Snap 3 Game Losing Streak in Impressive Fashion 8:18pm
Wishing you and yours as happy a Thanksgiving as that turkey is having in the picture. Associate producer "Z-Bart" will…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago
It's that time again.... The Tuesday PhilCast will be a celebration of all things that are my favorite holiday of…
posted by Philcast 3 days ago